Office Hours (10am-6)
Sunsport Gardens Family Naturist Resort is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to enjoy our beautiful recreational facilities. So feel free to drop by anytime and we will find you accomodations.
If you will be arriving after hours, please call (561) 793-0423 during business hours to make arrangements. In the event that is not possible and you are arriving when the office is closed please call (561) 793-0423 and we will be glad to accommodate you.
Note: To make advance reservations you must do so by calling (561) 793-0423 or coming into the office during business hours. This is so we can be sure you receive the amenities you desire.
During winter and fall months the office is open everyday from 10am to 6pm
During the summer season (beginning May 1) office hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Non Members must pay daily Grounds Fees:
***All grounds fees are valid for the day and expire at 2 AM ***
DAILY SEASONAL SPECIAL (May-Oct) – Per Adult, children under 18 free. $22.00
DAILY AFFILIATED – Members of AANR, TNSF, INF, FCN, FQN and Bare Oaks $24.00
DAILY UNAFFILIATED – Not members of AANR, TNSF, Etc. $29.00
DAILY STUDENT – ages 18-30 (all year) with valid student ID or TNSF Membership $8.00
Sunsport Gardens 2021-2022 Reservation and Deposit Policy
Rules Regarding Pets
Sunsport Gardens is a pet friendly community . All pets must be registered with the office, and pet owners must conform to all Sunsport Gardens rules concerning pets.
Dogs may not be chained or tethered outdoors between the hours of 10:00 am and 5:00 pm., uni’es~ the dog ‘s owner is present.
Animals that are sufficiently housed in kennel runs or fenced yards and have adequate shelter, food and fresh water are not considered tethered outdoors . ·
- Dogs may not be off the owner’s site or,· with permission, another persons ‘ site unless the dog is under restraint by means of a leash or adequately sized kennel and is under the direct control of the handler, except in the designated dog compound area with a dog handler present.
- Pets are NOT permitted within the fenced pool and spa area, or in any common buildings, except service dogs. with proper I.D. · ·
- When walking pets please keep them away from flower beds and personal property. Pets are not permitted on another person’s site without the permission of the occupant of that site.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, on or off their sites, throughout Sunsport Gardens ‘ property. Please keep a bag handy when walking your dog .
- Pets must not cause a disturbance . A pet causes a disturbance if the pet:
a.) Habitually barks, whines, howls or causes other objectionable noise resulting in a serious annoyance during quiet hours or causes a serious annoyance by aggressively barking at passersby at any time.
b.) Disturbs the peace by habitually or repeatedly destroying, desecrating, or soiling public or private property, running at large or chasing persons, cars, or other pets.
- Any member wishing to tie, chain, tether or confine by electronic/radio device a dog on the owner of the dogs site must conform to the following:
a.) Tethers must be in an area free Of objects that may cause entanglement, be at least six (6) feet long and the appropriate strength for the breed of dog . ·
b.) Adequate quantities of water must be available at all times.
c.) Protection from the elements (sun , wind, rain,) must be provided.
- Non Sterilized Dogs and Cats
The owner or keeper of a female dog or cat in heat shall humanely and securely confine such dog or cat indoors or in an enclosed pen to prevent the entry of a male dog or cat and is constructed to prevent the female in heat from escaping .
- Non Sterilized Cats
Non Sterilized Cats must be confined to the owner’s site. Non Sterilized cats off the owner’s site must be restrained or confined humanely to prevent them from running at large and to prevent contact with other non sterilized cats .